Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Temperature Fugit

The temp dropped about 35 degrees and I'm thrilled. Yesterday it was 90, today it's about 55, which is perfect as far as I'm concerned: jeans, tank top, and tatty red cotton cardie, here I come. Now, if only it would stay between 55 and 65 until autumn.

I started working on the Fountain Pen Shawl from the Spring IK. So far, so good. Wait.. dammit, I forgot all about lifelines. *sigh* Well, at least I haven't made any mistakes yet, but since I'm only on the second repeat of the second chart, I might well be counting my chickens before they hatch.

Your fairy is called Lichen Willowfilter
She is a caster of weird dreams.
She lives in stony places and tumbling wastes.
She is only seen on midsummer's eve.
She wears heather-coloured dresses. She has delicate green coloured wings like a cicada.

2 comments:

the Lady said...

You can still stick a lifeline in, it's not too late!

RaeS said...

Oooohhh!! I like the fairy name.

If only the weather would stay so pleasant all summer!

Good luck with the shawl!!!

word: foosat. o.O