1. I hate vacuuming, even when it improves the efficiency with which my desk fan circulates air. The noise is worse than accumulated dust, far as I'm concerned.
2. The German word for "fountain pen" is Füllerfeder. O.o (Addendum: It's been brought to my attention that the word is indeed as above; so then, a fullerfederhalter must be some sort of fountain pen holder.)
3. Visconti's sepia ink makes me think of hot fudge; it gets worse when it's been used to write on that creamy Moleskine paper. *sigh*
4. I hate hot weather. It's gone from 45 to 91 in two days, and I like it not.
5. It's never a good idea to put gelignite in your underwear before you go jogging--no, I can't say I've ever done so, but it just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. At. All.
6. Why aren't candy thermometers more accurate?
7. The turtle walked today with all four legs.
8. I hate stinkbugs and wish they would all go away.
9. I seem to have developed Second Sock Syndrome, which makes the likelihood of my finishing the second Lakeside sock fall to practically nill. However, since I feel I can't start the Owl Socks until I finish the second Lakeside sock, it would seem the Owl Socks will never, ever, ever be knitted.
10. I'm out of library books.
Okay... so they're not really all complaints.