Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Little Night Music

Which creature of the night are you?
Your Result: Sorceror

Control is the name of your game. You are a studied tactician and scientist and you seek a kingdom where things make sense, damn the morals, even if you have to create it. You are cold, calm and calculating.

Vampire
Incubus/Succubus
Ghost
Cthulu Spawn
Werewolf
Demon
Which creature of the night are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Got this one from The Lady. I'm oddly puzzled by the results, but I'm not sure I want to the answers and end up being listed as a ghost or demon. Still, I suppose there are benefits to being a sorcerer.. or sorceress, as the case may be. ;) I wonder if one of them is getting one's socks to knit themselves....

2 comments:

RaeS said...

I got succubus... I don't know, but I'm thinking this isn't the most accurate qiz of this type out there...

the Lady said...

Hm, commenting back here from your comment chez moi - I'm surprised I didn't get Sorceror, that sounds like me! But so does Cthulu Spawn...