Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig

Left Maine at just a bit before 7 AM yesterday and got home at about 9:45 that night. Haven't transcribed my travel journal yet, but will do so over the next few days. In the meantime, click the moose to see the pictures from the trip. They're out of order, which happened when PhotoBouquet alphabetized things for me. They're also huge and mostly uncropped, which will be attended to also during the next few days. Dad took the ones with trains in them (Conway Scenic RR and the depot) and some of the landscapes while I was driving; the others are mine.
Photobucket

2 comments:

RaeS said...

Beautiful pictures!! *hugs* I'm glad you're home safe.

La Duchesse said...

:) Thank you.

I hope you and your family are all safe and sound and not being washed out to sea by the rain! I need to mail your parcel yet, but I promise I'll do it sooooooon!