Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reviews

I started doing yarn reviews a while ago, but never really got up a good head of steam. Now, however, I'm concentrating on reviewing yarn and fiber from indie dyers, and I've started a blog over on Wordpress for that very purpose. So far, I've only done two reviews, but I have plenty of things lined up for the next few months, which will likely be done once a month to keep me from burning out or running out of people. :-p I'm trying to plan ahead and alternate yarn and spinning fiber. The list so far is as follows:
April: Liberty's Yarn Kaguya
May: Twisted Fiber Art Roving Lively
June: Serendipitous Ewe Chance Sock
July: Enchanted Knoll Farm Superwash Batts
August: CraftsMeow Ice Cream Sundae

Just in case any indie dyers happen to read this, if you're interested in having your yarn or fiber reviewed, feel free to send me an e-mail or a message through Ravelry. Or leave me a comment here.

No comments: